Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Slackers!

Well now, I was feeling all guilty for not updating my blog until I looked around at everyone's for updates. Wow, blogging really has been put on the back burner ya'll! Hardly anyone updates like they used to, or at all. I feel much bettter now.

So with that being said, what are our weekend plans? We are going to Classic Skating on Friday with the kids. Time for me to bust out some of my old moves on the skate floor! That's right kids, I was a skating brat back in my day. I remember like it was yesterday. Getting all dressed up, piling in the good old mini van, and heading to the Galleria! Standing on the side holding our hands out so all the cute boys would smack our hands as they went by! It was a blast I tell ya~! Oh the memories! Damn I feel old.

Saturday is girls day! I am taking a dear friend out for some much needed pampering. Should be a good time. It's not often I get a girls day, so I'm pumped! I will take pictures because this blog is very very boring right now. VERY VERY BORING. Alright friends, back to work!

No comments: