Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Well Hello!

Man has it been a while since I posted anything on this blog. Facebook took over and I neglected this thing. So, I guess I should start it up again eh? Problem is, where oh where do I even begin.

Life has been a tad hectic the past few months. There has been much going on from work to home life, but through it all I am still alive and smiling. :)

I switched jobs in November to a new company. Work has had its ups and downs, but at the moment, I really don't have much to complain about. I am a very blessed girl.

The kids are doing really good, just wrapping up the school year. It's still hard for me to believe Ke'alohi will be going into 8th grade next year. Makes me feel older and older every day. But, they are great kids and I enjoy being able to be a part of their life.

Ok, funny story of the day! Nick and I spent 10 hours on Sunday cleaning our house. It was in desperate need of some TLC. When I finished I took a hot bath and put on some silky jammies. If you know Kayden you know he is in love with his three silky blue blankies. My jammies happen to be blue. As he was in the bath he kept looking at me. He was completely baffled. Finally after a few minutes he says to me "mommy?" and I said "yes son". With a confused look on his face he replies "why are you wearing my bankies??" I couldn't help it! I laughed so hard and said "oh honey, these aren't your blankies, these are mommy's jammies". I'm not quite sure he believed me but he went on playing in the bath anyway. I love that little guy to pieces! He contines to lighten up every day I have.

No comments: