Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Oregon

A week or so ago I randomly flew to Oregon to help a friend of mine move her things back to Utah. She moved there 5 years ago when she wanted to start over with things, and just recently transferred in her job back to Utah.

We played around a bit in Oregon going to a club and some other cool places on the drive back. I can't get over how green it is there. Man am I ready for summer! Brace yourselves for these photos!

This was at a fish hatchery. These fish were over 6 feet long and 500 lbs!

I told Keira we should strap a saddle on one and she could ride it!


Outside the hatchery

Wow, don't we look LOVELY!

Looking down the waterfall, very carefully so I didn't get sick (afraid of heights)
and fall off the cliff and die...



There was moss everywhere!



GORGEOUS~!

No comments: