Friday, April 24, 2009

On a Mission

Nick and I are on a mission starting Monday. I want to lose 10 lbs and I'm not sure what he wants to lose, but we are going to get there. First of all I will be eating better now that I am taking a break from school, not eating late night. That is huge for me. Then we are going to do a cleanse and detox treatment from school, which should help. And we are going to work out like crazy people. So wish us luck. Maui booty here I come!

But I promise I won't let myself get to this point. Look at Lindsay Lohan. What is going on with her? She can be such a pretty girl but this is just sick and wrong. Do people really find this attractive? I mean seriously?



3 comments:

chrissy said...

Ew. That's just, ew. How do people think that's hot, kwim?

Sislers said...

Please post about what you guys do...my hubby and I want to lose some weight as well.

Keira said...

P90X...recommend it!