Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day this year. It started Saturday night when Nakoa gave me a card he made for me at school. It said Happy Mother's Day on the front with a pot of flowers on popsicle sticks. Inside it said Pick a flower and you will see what things you can ask from me. The sticks said "feed my hamster, take out the trash, and make my bed". I thought that was so cute and he was so super excited to give it to me!

Then, I slept in Mother's day until about 11:00am and woke up to find some crafts Kolya made at school for me. They had a saying on them that is supposed to bring good luck if you hang them by a window. So cute!

Nick bought me an Ipod shuffle for the gym, a gift certificate for a deep tissue massage, and the Chii I have been wanting. It's a flat iron, a really really nice one. Plus a card that was beautifully written as usual. And the kids all signed a card for me too.

Then I got to see Kayden's present. I walked down the hall with Nick and he drew me a beautiful blue scribble picture all down the wall and on the bathroom door with crayon! It was cute so I couldn't be mad.

I sure missed Ambria. She was the only one we didn't have. Later that night we went to dinner with my parents, Julie and Mark, and Audrey and Cole, and all the kids at the Old Spaghetti Factory. When we got home Ke'alohi made me a huge poster with all of the things she loves about me written on them with little crafts.

It was such a great day. I have such wonderful kids and such an amazing husband, and so much to be thankful for.

Oh, wait, one last thing. My BFF Chrissy made me this www.stocks-sitting.blogspot.com
Years and years of pictures, videos and stories about Kayden, Ambria and the other kids that she has been keeping and put on a blog for me to keep. That meant a lot to me. Lot's of sentimental gifts this year, and that is all me! I am way sentimental so it was just awesome.

Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

chrissy said...

You are very, very welcome. How could I not share those beautiful pictures??

I'm glad you had a good mother's day!