Wednesday, March 4, 2009

You Know it's Spring When....

Nick is home today because he woke up not feeling well. He hasn't felt 100% for a few days so he thought he would work from home and rest. He kept Kayden home with him today to hang out and play, and of course he loves spending time with Bear.


Well, when the house became unusually quiet, Nick began to wonder what Kayden and Bear were up to. After searching the upstairs he went downstairs to find them. When he got to the bottom of the stairs he found the back sliding glass door wide open. It took him a minute and a few steps around the back yard, to realize Kayden and Bear had made a prison break! They escaped out into the beautiful spring weather!

After Nick rounded the corner to the neighbor's house behind us (our backyards all connect), he found that Kayden had climbed up a small ladder and on to the neighbor's trampoline. He was jumping up and down and giggling to himself! Oh, and the dog? Bear was running cirlces around the tramp enjoying his new found freedom, and keeping an eye on Kayden I'm sure. ;)




3 comments:

chrissy said...

Oh my gosh! What a stinker! At least he wasn't that far away, or headed to the street. And thank goodness the dog stayed by him instead of taking off a different direction!

shayrae said...

Gotta love the escape artists!

Brad and Marci said...

I too, feel like making a prison break. I feel so nervous when I realize I let the house get quiet and I am almost afraid to go look around because my quiet never ends in a happy trampoline jump!