Monday, March 9, 2009

My Newest Craze...

Alright alright, I admit it, I thought it too. Nasty, squishy, chewy, yucky SUSHI! That was my first impression, even after I tried it for the first time. Something about raw fish just made my stomach curdle. So, they tell me when it comes to sushi, if you don't like it the first time, try it again? Are you kidding me? Ew.


So I did. Sushi, once again. This time my thoughts were a little different. Lots of soy sauce, lots of wasabee, and hmmmm, not bad. Do I like sushi? What's going on here. Piece by piece I ate them up! And guess what....


I LOVE SUSHI!

Man! What was I thinking. It's like I can't get enough of it lately. I love all different kinds too. Raw, cooked, crab, salmon, tuna..the whole nine yards. MMMMM.

So, I guess it's safe to say now, that if you don't like something the first time, at least give it a second chance before you make your final decision!

SLURP!

3 comments:

sillyhaywardfamily said...

sushi is the greatest!!!! I could eat it everyday!!!(well almost) It is soo tasty!! :)

Brad and Marci said...

The slurp at the end of the post made me throw-up a little! Ew, sushi is still sick after about my third time but I wish I loved it, does that count? Brad loves it too and I want to be able to be cool and hip with him but I can't so maybe you and Nick can support that habit with him so he can enjoy it more.

Erika said...

Hahahaha sorry Marci! I'm sure the picture didn't help either. How are you feeling? I heard your having a girl! I'm excited for you guys. Good luck!