Thursday, January 8, 2009

Work, School, Sleep

Well, it's official folks. I am an actual Cameo College girl, uniform and all!

I started school on Tuesday, just orientation nothing special, oh and I got my nail kit. Yesterday I started the nail portion of school and learned about all of the wonderful kinds of bacteria, fungis and diseases caused by them. MMMMM, appetizing! I can't believe how much work I have to do already. I am in for one I tell ya, but I CAN DO IT!

Tonight I get to learn how to do a manicure and pedicure. Nick is so excited! He gets to be my dummy and let me do all sorts of fun things to him. (I haven't told him about the waxing yet, but it's coming...)

I do have to tell you one super cute thing miss Ambria said to me this morning when I was doing her hair for school. She says "mommy, today I have to have 2 kisses and 2 hugs from you" and I said "oh, that's nice honey, how come?" and she says "because one for today before school, and one for tonight when I go to bed since you won't be here". It made me teary eyed.

Onward, and upward folks.

2 comments:

Love Notes said...

Congratulations! I can't wait until you can color my hair for me. Go to my blog when you have a sec - we put news on there about our puppy :)

shayrae said...

how sweet is that....