Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Blast From The Past.....

Our wedding day! So special!
Just hanging out

Now those are some muscles little dude




Ambria and Kolya


Ke'alohi's bday party


Camping with the fam

Ambria before she turned 2

Silly kids.....check out the color of that tongue

Hanging out with Grandaddy...

My little man.....

He's so tiny here....where has time gone

Sometimes it's so crazy looking back at pictures from the past. When Nick and I first got together Ke'alohi was 7, Kolya wasn't even 5 yet, Nakoa had just turned 3, Ambria was just a year old, and Kayden was only a twinkle in our eyes.

It's so hard for me to believe that Ke'alohi goes to 7th grade next year, Kolya starts 4th, Nakoa 2nd, Ambria first Grade, and my baby will be 3. It's like they have all grown up overnight.

Nick and I will have been married 3 years on January 30th, but for me it feels like we have known each other our whole lives. My life has changed so much since I met him, and I can't even imagine what it would be like without all of them in it.

How is that for sap?


1 comment:

shayrae said...

you 2 still look exactly the same!