Sunday, September 14, 2008

Weekend Update

So far we have had a very chill weekend at home with just Nick, myself and Kman. I woke up yesterday and Nick sent me to a 2 hour spa package at Mainspring Day Spa. It was marvelous. You spend the first hour in a hot tub and sauna, and then the second hour you get a full body massage. By the time you leave you are jello! I love my husband and how thoughtful he is! MWAH.

Then, we went shopping yesterday and got some fun stuff for the Spook Alley and some jeans for the girls. It was nice to just hang out alone without kids and get some good quality rest in.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

3 comments:

Sislers said...

LOVE the song on your blog, "in my memory"...gonna have to download it :)

Erika said...

Thanks, I have a lot of good electronic music. I could burn you an awesome CD if your interested!?

It's my fav!

Sislers said...

SERIOUSLY?!!...I would LOVE that. I miss going to clubs and dancing all night :)