Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by Chrissy to tell 7 quirky things about me. So here it goes:

1. I am obsessed with Halloween. Alright, I admit it geez. I go a little overboard but I can't help it! I don't know if I do it more for me, or for my kids, but I have so much fun doing it that it doesn't really matter. This will be our 3rd annual Spook Alley, and I can hardley wait. I started planning it in February!

2. I like my oatmeal cold. When I make instant oatmeal, malt-o meal, or any kind of hot cereal, I cook it like normal with hot water, microwave it, whatever. Then, I put it in the freezer. I won't eat it til it's cold. Call me crazy, but I love it!

3. I only wear shoes with a heal. (unless my husband has talked me out of it) There is something about being taller that gives the affect of being skinnier, at least in my opinion.

4. I am legally blind. At least this is what my eye doctor tells me. My husband was blessed with 20/15 vision (20/20 is perfect) and I have 20/200. I can see about 12 inches in front of me, beyond that it's blurry.

5. I love the smell of books/magazines. I know, it sounds gross, but at least I don't eat glue or something weird like that! I am anemic, and people with low iron crave weird things or like weird smells, it's strange really. My friend's mom used to love to chew on newspaper. Now I think that is nasty. I just want to smell it ok, cut me some slack?

6. I had to wear head gear until I was a sophmore in highschool. I thought it was bad enough I had to wear braces from 6th to 10th grade but head gear? I cried, I'm talking balled my eyes out, when they told me I had to have head gear to correct my overbite. Actually, even today at age 26 I still have dreams I go to work with it on and forget its there til someone points it out to me. I think I am scared for life.

7. I LOVE LOVE LOVE being pregnant. From start to finish, I love it, the whole process. I could be pregnant my whole life.

Now that you know how wacky I am, lets find out more about Shayla, Marci, and Lorina! TAG YOU ARE IT!

1 comment:

chrissy said...

Yay! You played!

I knew about #1, that's obvious :) The other ones were funny! Well, maybe not #6. That's brutal!