Thursday, September 18, 2008

Nightmare at 823 Update

I LOVE this time of year! I can't help it, I can't help but go crazy and go all out. It's too much fun!

Nick and I have been to several halloween stores to get some new props, decorations, ideas for this years Haunted House "Nightmare at 823". I have found some bargains let me tell you! I know it's still over a month away but I want to start building it now! We got all of the flyers printed out and are going to have the kids hand them out this weekend.

Ke'alohi handed some out to her class last week and we got a phone call from one of the students moms. I called her back to see what she needed and she told me she didn't have questions really she just wanted to say how impressed she was that we take the time to put something like this together and that her and her husband love Halloween too and wanted to be involved! I thought that was so awesome. Then she told me her husband actually does theatrical make up for a living! OK, can you say SCORE! So, now we have more people to be in it, and someone to make us look awesome!

Stay tuned for more!

4 comments:

Lorina said...

Fun! I love Halloween too. But you go all out, huh?

One day for me, hopefully soon!

chrissy said...

Okay, if we come, I just can't go through it! Seriously, you have to turn on all the lights so I can just see all of your amazing handiwork without getting scared! Otherwise I'll pee my freakin' pants. And no tricking me or I'll never forgive you! Just thinking about scary things makes my heart race. But we'll try to make it so Ryan and Ash can do it.

Erika said...

YES! SCORE SCORE SCORE! IT's going to be so awesome this year~!

Sislers said...

I'm right there with Chrissy...I get so scared it's not even funny, so no haunted houses for me.