Tuesday, May 6, 2008

No More White!

Ok so I was never a fan of our white front door. With kids it never stays white, and it was kinda plain looking. For the longest time I have been telling Nick we should paint it dark! So guess what? I finally got my dark door this weekend!


Special thanks to Brad, Nick's co-worker and Marci's wonderful husband, for coming out on his weekend off to professionally spray it for us! You rock dude!


I think it turned awesome! What do you think?

Next step, we put in the deck out back. Then we plant flowers and get the yard looking snazzy!

Stay tuned for more pics to come!

4 comments:

shayrae said...

It looks good! Color matches great!

Brad and Marci said...

It sure does look great! My man is so multi-talented and one day all of his great talents will pay off for me when we have a house. You sure do know how to decorate you picked a great color and I can't wait to see your deck and flowers.

SHW said...

Great color! Adds nice contrast to all the other colors! Very nice!

sillyhaywardfamily said...

It looks so good!! I am excited to see your deck!!!