Friday, May 2, 2008

I stole this from Marci!

All you ever needed to know about my Husband: (or at least you will learn something!)

What is his name? Nicholas Stocks (No middle name)
How long have you been together? 4 years in November
How long did you date? 14 months
How old is he? the big 30
Who eats more? Depends on the day
Who said I love you first? hmmm....him?
Who is taller? You ask him, he is by half an inch, you ask me we are the same ;)
Who can sing better? Toss up, he's got some pretty good vocals
Who is smarter? Him for sure
Who does the laundry? Him...I try to help really I do
Who pays the bills? Me
Who sleeps n the right side? Nick
Who mows the lawn? The Mexican dudes from our HOA
Who cooks dinner? Him
Who drives? Him
Who is more stubborn? ME 10 times over
Who kissed who first? That was a tie.
Who asked who out first? He asked me
Who proposed? Uh, no one...it was a spur of the moment thing. In fact we got married at the courthouse and we both wore jeans. :)
Who has more friends? Tie
Who is more sensitive? Nick by far.
Who has more siblings? Nick
Who wears the pants? I would have to say I do!

That was fun. I am tagging Shalya, Chrissy, Jessica, and Summer,

1 comment:

Brad and Marci said...

I am glad you "stole" this from me! It is always good to hear about the other half. Plus I am glad you like to do the whole tag thing so when I get it I will pass it along to you.