Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Deck Update

Well, it's official folks! We are on our way to a new 20ft x 12ft trex deck! The material has been ordered and we recieved the first of two shipments yesterday! I am so excited!

Although it ended up being a little pricier than we had hoped (thank you Grandaddy for your wonderful connections), I think it will be worth it in the end. It's a lot prettier than concrete I think, and it will add to the resell value of our house! Double bonus! Oh, and after a little coaxing from the sales dude we decided to go with gray. Supposively it doesn't heat up as much and won't burn the kiddos feet! I can't believe how many colors they have to chose from.

I will take some before and after pics and keep you all posted!


This is how long it will be! It feels so huge! HOORAY!

3 comments:

chrissy said...

Wow, It's going to look GREAT! I can't wait to see it.

Lorina said...

Ow..very nice. And exciting for you guys.

I talked to Josh and I think we can make it this Saturday..I am excited to meet you and Chrissy! Is that weird? I mean we have been Bloggy friends but never in real life. Eeek.. Too funny!

See you Saturday.

Erika said...

Yeah Hooray! I am excited to meet you too!