Wednesday, May 14, 2008

For the Love.....

So the past few months Ambria has made friends with a lot of the little neighborhood girls that are close to her age. When they play they usually hang out at one of our houses, or outside where our back yards connect. Our back yards aren't fenced and we all share some "common ground" so it makes it easy for them to go back and forth to one another's houses. Almost too easy I guess.....

Well, the other day they decided it was nice outside so they wanted to jump through the sprinklers and put the sprinkler under the neighbors tramp. Ambria ran in, grabbed her swimsuit, and headed to the neighbors to change.

Later, when they were done getting wet, Nick asked Ambria to please go back to the neighbors and change back into her clothes. Nick and Kayden were outside playing (as were many other neighbors) when Ambria came out the neighbors back door and across the lawn headed back to our house. (I wish he would have taken a picture because it would have really helped the visual aspect of this story).

Ok, anyways ..as Nick looked over at Ambria he noticed she was wearing her tank top but from the waist down she was completely butt naked! In her hands she held her shorts as she galloped along. Nick, very wide eyed, looked across the way at her and said "honey, why are you not wearing any pants?" Ambria, smiling and all as if nothing were wrong, replied "Oh, I couldn't find my panties dad, so I couldn't put on my shorts without them!"

Nick just laughed as her naked white bum went through the back door and up the stairs.

3 comments:

shayrae said...

That is Awesome! I can just see her skipping along!!

sillyhaywardfamily said...

Yeah I asked her if she needed help, she just said "No I just can't find my panties" and walked away!!! Ha Ha!! Once I couldn't find molly and I looked outside to see her jumping completly naked!! I just had to laugh!!

chrissy said...

OMG that's so funny!