Friday, March 7, 2008

Whoomp there it is.....

It didn't take us long to find what we wanted. I LOVE the big columns on the end of this thing and the dresser has 11 drawers, the bed has 2 and the armour has 2. Plus our TV fits in the armour. Lots of room. I liked it better in the black pine color though. My kitchen is already in cherry wood. So I think this is what we are going with- not to mention I talked the sales man down $200 on the price with my mad negotiation skills! I tell ya 4 years of being a bill collector really paid off.

I am so excited!

4 comments:

chrissy said...

*GASP*

That is so beautiful!!! Let's have a move-party. I'm happy to volunteer Ryan to help get it in and set up. You know he can't say no to you guys! Take advantage of him!

Unknown said...

That is absolutely beautiful. I am so jealous. Enjoy.

Erika said...

No, the best part is that they not only deliver it to us, but they set it all up! YES. So, we will just have to take advantage of him another time. Thanks for the offer though.

chrissy said...

SWEET! Can't beat that!