Sunday, March 9, 2008

Another One Bites the Dust

Well, we had to move the pictures to another day. Yesterday, while Kayden and I were taking a walk around the neighborhood, he took a spill and landed on his face. He scratched up his nose pretty bad. I was really hoping it would be ok today, but it honestly looks worse. I left my picture card to my camera at work or I would take a picture and show you what he looks like.

He is seriously the toughest little guy I know. He barely even cried when he fell. He just wanted me to put him down and let him keep walking even though he had blood all over his face. I wiped him off with the wash cloth and away he went. He is such a cute kid.

So bummer on the pictures, but we rescheduled them for three weeks from today. We don't have the kids the next two weekends because it's their moms year for Easter, but we will have them two weekends in a row after Easter. By then his nose will be healed and we will be good to go. To bad I cut all three boys hair yesterday though. Oh well, guess I will just have to give them all another haircut in three weeks. :) They won't be too happy about that but eh, what do you do!

1 comment: