Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Who is this?

I am one of those types of girls who on the weekend doesn't really get ready. I don't typically put on makeup and I don't really do my hair unless we are "going somewhere". I get ready all week, the weekend is my time to just relax and be naturual. I don't think I look all that different without makeup really though. I mean of course a little different, but if you saw me on the street you would know it was me, just a little less colorful!

Alright, with that being said, I ran across this photo today while catching up on the celebrity gossip (which is my second biggest addiction). I really didn't know who this was, in fact I don't think I would have ever guessed if I didn't see the "after" picutre. Some people really do look COMPLETELY different without makeup.

Can anyone guess this celeb? (I will post the after picture later......)


**** Edit: Good Job Shayla! It is Kim Kardashion.

3 comments:

shayrae said...

I know who it is! Kim K. (keeping up with the Kardashions!) or however you spell that!

chrissy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chrissy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.