Monday, March 17, 2008

Not Again

Starting on Saturday Kayden developed a wheez. Yesterday he was still pretty wheezy but it seemed to be breaking up a bit. I decided to drive to Salt Lake yesterday afternoon and pick up my lap top from work so that I could get a few things done from home today and take him in to the doctor. I will keep you posted and what they say, but I think he sounds even a little bit better today. I just hope it has NOTHING to do with RSV. That was so physically and mentally draining and I don't want to do it again.

*****UPDATE - We went to the doctor today and he said Kayden looks good and it's just a cold. He has seemed to get better throughout the day and I think he will be just fine. HOORAY!

1 comment:

chrissy said...

I know they say it's POSSIBLE to get RSV multiple times a season, but could you ever imagine?!? I'm so glad it's just a cold. It seems like he gets wheezy whenever he's sick. Maybe it's just his 'sick think', you know? But I'm glad he's feeling better.