Sunday, February 3, 2008

A Good Weekend

Well, it's Sunday night and the weekend is just wrapping up. I must say it was a good weekend. We had the kids again for the second weekend in a row and we have them again next weekend. It's really been nice having them around a lot the past few weeks. We didn't see them for so long and we miss them alot when they were gone.

Saturday night I had a "girls night out" with Chrissy. I can't remember the last time I had that. It was nice to get away for a while with just a bunch of girls and hang out. I really liked her other friends, they were really cool chicks. Today we cleaned the house and put all the laundry away and the kids played outside in the snow for most of the day. There is probably 12 inches of snow outside and it's supposed to continue to snow throughout the night. So, all in all I would have to say it was a nice relaxing weekend. I am not ready to go back to work tomorrow, and in fact, if it continues to snow, I think I may just stay home.

1 comment:

chrissy said...

Thanks for coming!!! I had fun. Keep next year in mind ;)