Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Another Baby?

Oh, another day, another answer. I really go back and forth on this one because I just am not 100% sure I'm ready to say, that's it, I'm done. Do I or will I EVER want another baby? I'm not getting any younger and if I DID want another baby I wouldn't want to wait too long before I decided to get pregnant. (Nick is totally freaking out right now reading this) ha ha.....

Ok, no seriously. I have my days where I think, oh a baby, they're cute, snuggly, they need you, they love you, plus I absolutely LOVE being pregnant. I seriously think I could grow babies my whole life if I could give them away at the end. Ok, I couldn't really do that but I'm just saying...... I really do want one more with Nick, how fun it would be to have one more! Nick really really wants a little girl. But then there are days where I sit back and reality starts to sink in. IF we had another one, where would it sleep (we are running out of space), how would we ever afford 6 kids, daycare, clothes, nice things bla bla bla. We are not rich by any means.

Then I remember how I felt when I found out I was pregnant with both Ambria and Kayden. Yes, it was a little scarier the first time because it was unplanned, but with both pregnancies I had the same valid questions. Maybe it's just the normal scared feeling you have when you aren't sure about how things will turn out. But with kids, at least with my experiences, those things seem to work themselves out in the end.

So, here I am, still asking myself......Could I have just ONE more?

5 comments:

Lorina said...

Josh's friend is having her 11th child in a few months! Granted they are pretty rich and she is still skinny! I can't believe it.

I don't want too many children, I think my max would be 4, but that is because I don't like being pregnant. My husband wants 6, I love having a new baby around but its hard to imagine having ONE more. or as my husband says FOUR more. Ugh, sometimes I can just get by with the two I have!

You do have darling children though, that sure would be on your pros list.

chrissy said...

In the words of Nike,

JUST DO IT.

Erika said...

11 kids? Ok, no freakin way! I technically have 5 which is a lot yes, but I only really gave birth to 2 of them, so that is my issue. I want to have one more but then I don't know if I can do it! 4 would be a good number, I would stick with that, 6 may be pushing it but I guess I can't really say that because if I have one more I am up to 6 and thanks Chrissy!

Anonymous said...

What I don't understand...HOW can you love being pregnant?! I am 6 months now, with my first, and it's been HORRIBLE! I tell my hubby this is it, but he says we've got more coming. I say, "oh, are we adopting?"

(I'm sure I'll feel different after I have my little boy in my arms.)

Erika said...

Wait until your cute little baby isn't so little anymore, and you have had some time to FORGET how miserable you were being pregnant and then you will go "I really want to have another baby, it really wasn't THAT BAD was it?". :)