Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary Nicholas

Two years, I know that sounds like such a short time but I feel like we have been together our whole lives. He is everything to me, my best friend, my lover, my partner in crime.....everything. I don't know where I would be in my life had I not met Nick. I don't think I would have ever truely experienced what it was like to LOVE someone. So, today, I look back over the past two years of being his wife and I am thankful to have him in my life.

I LOVE YOU HONEY!!!! Happy Anniversary.





3 comments:

chrissy said...

You cheated! I thought it wasn't until tomorrow...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

You guys are BOSS!

We love you and your kids to death. I hope you guys know that. We feel so blessed to know you!

BFF!!! WHOO!!! WHOO!!!

Okay, I'm done.

;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!

I know what you mean about 2 years seeming like forever. My hubby and I are coming up on 3 in February, but it seems like forever. Don't know what I'd do without him either :)

Lorina said...

Actually I had a blog on wordpress.com forever, but my computer browser wasn't working well with it so I just gave up and deleted it. My friends use blogger so I decided to have one here instead. I hope I didn't creep you out by adding you to my links. I like your blog, its very real life.