Sunday, January 27, 2008

Tag!

Ok Chrissy, here I go:

A - Attached or Single: Attached baby.
B - Best Friend: Chrissy Frickin Bailey!
C - Cake or Pie: mmmm pie.
D - Day of choice: Saturday
E - Essential Item: Hairspray
F - Favorite Color: RED!
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: worms
H - Hometown: K to the E to the A to the R to the N to the S (stop laughing)
I - Indulgence(s): My husband's foot massages
J - January or July: JULY for sure.
K - Kids: 800 no just kidding 5.
L - Life is incomplete without: Nick, kids and HAPPINESS
M - Marriage Date: January 30, 2006
N - Number of Siblings: 1 sis 1 cousin who is like sister so 2
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears- Please refer to the previous post :)
Q - Quotes: "Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver."
R - Reason to smile: Oh too many reasons!
S - Season: SUMMMER (I am ready)
T - Tag Three Friends: Shayla, Tatyana, and Sexy Housewife.
U - Unknown fact about me: I had a lazy eye when I was little.
V - Very favorite store: For my kids Childrens Place or Old Navy, for me Buckle, or BEBE
W - Worst habit: Bad mouth.
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: Uh, Ultrasound. But good hell, please tell me I'm not having more children! So, on the second thought, uh X-Ray?
Y - Your favorite food: Lofthouse sugar cookies at 3:00am. Yes, I still do that. :)
Z - Zodiac: Cancer.

No comments: