Friday, January 25, 2008

Where do I get my cream?

I noticed something the past few mornings while I was putting on my makeup. I have started to do my makeup in the bathroom instead of my bedroom because the lighting is much better, but now I think I may have to switch back to the bad lighting after my little discovery. :)

I have wrinkles! No, I'm serious, I really do. I can see the starts of them at the corners of my eyes and my mouth and it is freaking me out! Nick laughs at me and says I'm crazy, but I can see them plain as day. I know I am getting older but I'm only 25 and I can see them already! What does that mean for me at 40? Maybe I should try some of that anti-ageing creamy stuff, or wrinkle stopper stuff.

My biggest fear in life is dying, but I think my second biggest fear would have to be getting old, and falling apart. It scares the bejesus out of me! I don't want to get old and not be able to do things on my own, and I sure as heck don't want to look old either. It's crazy to me how some people just age better than others. I really had hoped I would be one of those people!!!

Ah, Oh well..... now where do I get my cream?

2 comments:

chrissy said...

OH PUH-LEASE! You look FABULOUS, you KNOW you're not going to get any sympathy from me ;)

Love Notes said...

We have similar fears Erika. I worry about one of my kids dying first and then about me dying second simply because no one would love them as much as I do. It makes me crazy amd keeps me awake too often. David said it is not normal to worry so much. Oh well, what to do?

As for the aging, I'm 10 years older and I have 3x as many wrinkles as you. See what you have to look forward to. And I work out twice as hard and but only get half the results. Stinks - at least I have my cute Lil Maggies thanks to Nick's suggestion. I feel a little younger when I squeeze them on :) love, tat