Monday, January 7, 2008

Day 4

I went to work this morning at 8:00 and I left at 8:30. My boss saw that I wasn't doing super hot and he told me to go be with my son. When I got to the hospital this morning about 10:00am Kayden was the worst I had seen him so far. He now has two ear infections and is leaking green goop from his eyes. His eyes were swollen and he was so congested. I didn't think it could get any worse, but it did. As the day has gone on he has really seemd to start to feel better. They put him on Zithromax this morning for the infections in his ears and to help clear up his eyes. Either it is the medicine working or he may be over the hump. I took his oxygen off for a few min while he was playing and he stayed over 90 which is great! He is napping now and I am hoping that we are on the down side of this. I want my baby boy to come home. I will keep you posted. Thanks for everyones support.

1 comment:

Love Notes said...

Poor Little guy. I've been thinking about him all day. I would really be a nut case at this point. I really hope that he is over the worst of it. I can't wait to hear that he is coming home. My kids never got rsv, but Andrew did get rotavirus and was vomiting for 9 days straight and we ended up in the hospital too for iv's. It was just so hard to watch him suffering. Such torture for the parents! Please post when he comes home. Tat