Thursday, October 11, 2007

No More Scratching!

This morning Nick and I dropped off both Cats to the vet to get declawed. I am so glad! I have been debating on doing this forever. I know it's painful for them, but they are sending us home with some kitty pain meds, so they will recover. But I am so sick of scratching. These cats have not only ruined couches, mattresses, etc...but we just got all new carpet and they roll around and scratch everything! I feel bad that they will be in pain but when it's all over it will be so worth it, and so worth the cost.

3 comments:

chrissy said...

how are they doing? did they bouce back alright???

Erika said...

They are still pretty groggy. They give them Ketamine which makes them haulucinate for a few days but they seem much better today. Poor things!

chrissy said...

aw. that's sad. but i wonder what they're haulucinating about. what do they see in their little kitty minds? LOL