Monday, October 8, 2007

Birthdays

The boys birthdays are coming up.....that's right all three of them. Nakoa is Nov. 8, Kayden is Nov. 27 and Kolya is Nov. 29. Whew. Geez.....I got a lot of kids... In the past Nick and I have done Koa and Kolya's b-days together, but we thought this year we would have them separate. I think they have done everything together for so long that its time to make them feel individually special. You know? I mean, you would think they were twins or something.

We decided to take Nakoa to Kangaroo Zoo where they have all sorts of blow up things to jump on and slides. Then we are going to take Kolya to Fat Cats bowling alley. Two totally different birthdays! I really think they will be excited to have their OWN party this year.

I'm not quite sure what to do for little Kman yet....he's turning 1 so I'm sure he won't even know it's his birthday- but I am getting him one of those little personal 1 year cakes for him to smash and get all messy. I have always wanted to do that and I never did with Ambria. So yes, I am excited about that. :)

4 comments:

chrissy said...

FUN! I think they'll love having separate bday parties. I can't believe Kman is turning one!!!

Jill Petersen said...

That's kinds sucky to have all their birthday's together but at the same time you get to knock it all out in one month! Then you can worry about the girls later. That will be so fun for them. We took Belle to Lagoon for her birthday and Ally is so sad to have her birthday the begining of December because there is never anything fun to do. I will have to recomend Fat Cats or Kangaroo Zoo to her. I need to come up with something special for her. Ben will be two next month! I can't believe our kids are growing up so fast!

Erika said...

Wow, it's crazy to think Ben is two. Dude I swear yesterday you me and Chrissy were all pregnant.

chrissy said...

Well, since you mention being pregnant, I have an ANNOUNCEMENT to make...