Friday, October 5, 2007

Back to school

Well, it's official...well almost official, I am going back to school. Once upon a time, a few years ago, I graduated with my Associates Degree. Then, I got married, got pregnant, got divorced, got married, got pregnant....lost my mind and decided...WOW, I should really finish school. Now that I am a mom of 5 and work full time, gee, that sounds like a GRANDE IDEA!

No really though, I'm going back. First class, January 7th. I think I will take something thrilling like Economics 2020..joy to the world. :) Wish me luck guys....I need it! I will feel like the old lady on campus looking at all the youngins going "HEY! -where'd you get that cool skooter!"

HA HA HA

5 comments:

chrissy said...

Good for you! And I hardly think you'll be the 'old lady' on campus, you dork! You might be the one with the most kids, though...lol

Anonymous said...

Well I'd like to say Good for you, but I'm thinking...
Are you crazy?! How the heck are you going to find time to study. It's hard enough right now with one child and both of us working full time to find "us" time.

But seriously, that's awesome!! I would like to go back to school, but not enough to actually do it :) I need my relaxing time :)
Good Luck

Michelle said...

Good for you! I went back to school after marriage and kids too and I haven't regretted it once. I wasn't majorly overwhelmed either. In fact, I was probably more focused than my first years in college. Good luck!

Erika said...

Thanks for the words of encouragement :)

Meredith said...

that's awesome! i'm going to take a couple classes next summer... i only have two more to graduate!