Sunday, October 14, 2007

Bummer...

We had the kids this weekend and we had plans to go to the Scarecrow Festival at Thanksgiving Point, but the weather had other plans. It was fairly nice all week, cooler, but nice. Saturday was a different story. It was completely a downpour and cold. We ended up just calling it a day and playing Monopoly at home with the kids and watching Halloween Movies. How come it always seems to be nice during the week, but as soon as the weekend rolls around and we make plans things get all yucky outside? It was a pretty big bummer.

On another note, we are two weeks away from the Spook Ally and just getting ready to add the final touches. It is going to be so awesome! Oh, if anyone out there has trees in their yards that are losing their leaves, could you save them for me? Put them in a garbage bag and give me a call, I will come pick them up. I need as many as I can get for the Spook Ally!

4 comments:

chrissy said...

bummer that it rained! to bad it was closed on sunday, too. maybe next year! oooh oooh let's all go together next year! we haven't been since it was held in sandy.

(and btw we can't wait for spook ally!!!)

Erika said...

I will plan on it!

Michelle said...

I hate when the weather goofs up my plans! But maybe it means it wasn't supposed to happen anyway.

How far do you want to drive for my leaves?

Erika said...

Could you ship them to me? ha ha