Friday, July 6, 2007

My Crazy Child.....

Alright, I had to blog about this one. Today on the way home Ambria was so talkative. When you don't see her for a while she has so much to tell you. Well for some reason Ambria is infactuated with death. What happens when you die, where do you go, who is there?

So today she told me how you get to heaven. The way you get there is on a rollercoaster. This is not just your average rollercoaster, this roller coaster goes underwater and you have to wear glasses. It has a picture of Cinderella on the side of it! It's called the "DIE rollercoaster". After it goes under water it "shoots you up in the sky to Keven (Heaven)"! She has one heck of an imagination!

I can't wait for the next story!

1 comment:

chrissy said...

HA HA!

That's even better the second time I heard it!

Remember when she told me her Grandma hates heaven, and she's coming home soon? What was it...Jesus took her to heaven, but the COPS are bringing her home? Something like that? I wish I would've wrote it down!!!

What a crazy little thing she is!