Friday, July 6, 2007

Ambria is home!

Today Ambria finally came home. She has been staying at her daddy Chris's since we got back from Virginia, 2 whole weeks! That is the longest I have ever been away from her, and I swear she grew up so much these past few weeks.


Today when I picked her up her Grandma showed me what they have been learning while she watches her during the summer. I was amazed! Ambria knows where, California, Ohio, Texas, Maine, New York, Florida, Utah, Montana, Washington, Arizona, Utah, Oregon, Alaska all are on a map. You call them and she points right to them. There were a few others that she knew that I don't even know! What a smart little girl she is. Sometimes I can't believe the things she knows. I missed her a lot while she was gone. I am glad she is home.



1 comment:

chrissy said...

What a brilliant child! Let's hope some of it rubs off on Carter. If you ask him anything he just looks at you funny and picks his nose. Or calls you a Dunich.

Welcome home, Dunich!!!