Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Another fun drive home from work...

As many of you know Nick and I work in the same building and commute to work together. Makes for a nice drive, yes. So, today Nick and I drove separate because he had a work dinner and I needed to pick up the kids.

As I got off our exit from the freeway the car started acting funny. It was shaking and rattling and I could not figure out what was wrong. I thought maybe it was the wind, or the bumpy back roads in Pleasant Grove. I pulled into the driveway, checked out the front of the car, then I walked around back. FLAT TIRE!

Sure, the one day I am alone right! I tell ya someone was watching out for me and the kids because I could have blown it on the freeway and who knows what would have happened. Thank goodness for small miracles. :)

2 comments:

chrissy said...

seriously, the outcome could've been so much worse! i'm glad you got home safe and sound.

Meredith said...

that is so scary! glad you got home safely!