Friday, June 29, 2007

Preschool

I have decided that it's time to put Ambria in a preschool. She starts kindergarten this coming year and I want her to be ready. So, I ran it by Chrissy and thought it would be fun if Ambria and Carter went together. That way they would know each other and it might make it funner for them.

Nick did some searching and found one in Murray. It's not super close the Chrissy's house but it is a good price and it's right off the freeway. The classes are 3 days a week 2 1/2 hours each session. They would start on Aug 29th when all the other kids are back in school.

Plus I have to say that I think it would be such a nice break for Chrissy to have a few hours a day- a few days a week- with just the two babies!

I'll keep ya posted!

2 comments:

chrissy said...

i'm so excited! thanks for working it out!

Meredith said...

that sounds great! can i get in on this, too? just kidding! :)