Friday, June 29, 2007

Missing...

Yesterday when Nick and I left for work, Taja, our Siamese kitty went outside. Usually I try to keep them inside when we go to work, but sometimes he is too stubborn and wants to stay outside and play.

The kitties are so good about staying right around the house, and usually once they have been outside for just a few minutes you can hear them meowing at the door to be let back in. Well, we came home from work last night, and no Taja. Often times when it starts to get dark outside he will wander home, but last night he never came. Zoe spent the night outside last night, and when I went to let her in this morning, still no Taja. I am getting a little worried. I really hope he is ok. It was 100 degrees yesterday and he has been without food and water for over 24 hours now.

I told Nick to call the pound today to see if for some reason they picked him up, and we drove around the neighborhood on our way out today. Taja is my favorite of the two, so I am a little sad today. I don't know what I will do if he doesn't come home. :(

No comments: