Friday, April 10, 2009

It's Been A While

Sorry friends, family, neighbors, people I don't know who stock my blog and don't admit it (ya you, I see you on my site meter, you can't fool me), it's been a while since I have been a consistent blogger, and for that I am extremely sorry. Life is busy. GO GO GO all the time.

Ok updates. It's official, yes, I made the switch from regular coke to diet coke. It was not an easy transition, but after 3 weeks of gagging it down and covering the taste with lemon, I did it. I am proud to say, I love it, and now I can drink coke calorie free. Yeah.

School. I finished most of my backbar stuff, you know, styles, coloring, shampoo sets, perms (yes people really do still get those hidiodorous things). I am now in sassoon cutting. AMAZING. That is all I have to say about that. The man (Vidal Sassoon) is and was a genious. He makes haircutting into an architectural journey. I am just in the beginning but I love it already. Cannot wait to finish and get out on the floor and start doing some funky stuff. Hooray!

Kids are good, Nick is good, life is grande, work is great. Can't complain much at all. Easter is Sunday and we have all the kiddos, so that ought to be a good time.

What else besides the fact I don't feel like I get to see, talk to, hang out with, chat with, anybody I know ever and I am alienated from the world. Hmmm...oh trying something new with my hair. Hey, we all knew it was coming. right? I'm in hair school for hells sake.

:) I will keep you all posted.

1 comment:

chrissy said...

congrats on the diet coke (gag me...) but good for you!

so what are you gonna do to your hair? perm it? ha ha, no, that's just gross. or go BLONDE again? extentions?