Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm a horrible wife....

I know I know. This past Thursday February 19th was a very special day. It was my baby's 31st Birthday. I usually post that day and make sure I am up to the minute but man I have been so busy with everything. I didn't want to just post something and say "Happy Birthday" because really this day means so much more to me.

Nicholas Stocks, where do I start babe? You are such an amazing husband and I am so very lucky to have you in my life. You truley complete me. To this day I can say that I love you with all that I am, and I am so proud to call you mine. You are not only good to me, but to all 5 of our children. I don't think there is anything that you "don't" do.

I hope you had a wonderful birthday baby, and I hope you know how much I miss you now that I am in school. It's so hard not spending all of those hours together, driving in the car, making dinner, hanging out at night. I have to keep going knowing that one day we will have that time again, and until then we will cherish the time we do have. Thank you for being so supportive, and for being there when I need you!

I love you so very very much! Happy Birthday baby!

No comments: