Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cellulite

Ugh. I hate even hearing the word. Cottage cheese, mmmmm.



So there you are, in front of the mirror, feeling good about yourself. You're toned, you've lost weight, you're even tan, and then.......you turn around. There it is..... wait, look for it....yep it's CELLULITE AHHHHH! Why won't it go away? You've worked so hard. You've tried creams, excercise, drinking lots of water, just about everything possible that google suggests to get rid of it. But, there it is, taking over your thighs and buttox!

Ok, no really. I don't like it, can you tell? Since I was in highschool I have been plagued by it. At my heaviest, at my skinniest, it's always been there. Not bad, but there. They say you can blame it on your mom, if you get it. I tried that. It didn't work out so well! So, now I am hoping someone out there has a success story because I can't figure it out and it's going to drive me crazy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cellulite? I am sorry, but unfortunately I am not an expertise in that field. However, we were talking it in health class and my teacher recommended body wraps, where the body is brushed and massaged? Just a suggestion. I am sure it differs from person to person.

chrissy said...

gross, gross picture. thank you for that. i threw up a little in my mouth.

:)