Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hooray for Snow!

Oh the weather outside is................so freakin awesome! It has been snowing off and on for the last few days and finally it's sticking to the ground. I LOVE IT! It feels like Christmas :). I mean if it's going to be cold outside, it might as well be snowing right?

However, the doggie doesn't like the snow much. Well, correction, he likes to eat it, but he doesn't want to go potty in it. Hopefully he will learn to cope with it for the next few months until we can build a fence and let him play outside in the warm summer weather. He is still learning that the house is not his personal bathroom, and I am sure we have a ways to go, but he will get there. Nick already taught him to sit over the weekend....yes, that fast!

Back to the snow though, (can't get over the dog yet, sorry), I feel like sledding! Last year I got to stay home lots while Nick took the kids sledding because I had a little baby who didn't like to go out in the cold yet, and the year before that I was a beached whale pregnant beyond belief, and then I had a newborn.

So this year, it's my turn! Maybe I will go skiing for the first time in my life! Now that would be so much fun! I can't believe I am 26 years old, live in Utah, and have never been skiing? What is wrong with me? I don't know why I have never gone. I have always wanted to, I just never made the time. Well, I'm not getting any younger kids, so I better get myself up there now while my bones still heal. :) I guarantee I won't stay on my feet the whole time, and I biff it more than once!

I love Winter. Well, until Dec 26. then I am ready for Summer. :)

Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Brad and Marci said...

I love winter as long as you love it. I am so glad we have it here for Christmas but I'm done after the Holiday season. Live it up, go skiing you'll love it.

chrissy said...

I hate snow.

But I love the Britney you put on your playlist!