Sunday, November 16, 2008

I'm Having Hair Withdrawls

Alright, I am having hair withdrawls. I miss my long hair sometimes and wish it would grow back. The first picture is when I had my extensions in. I don't want that back but I miss having some length:

This was way to long, and way to much hair for me. I couldn't do anything with all of it, and it took FOREVER to blow dry. Totally annoying. If I ever did the whole extension thing again, I would do way less, and shorter.


When I decided to take out my extensions, I did the dumbest thing and decided to lighten my hair, of course damaging it again. Plus I chopped about 3-4 inches off in this picture:

Then I decided to go back dark. I think I miss it about this length and color the most (ya I know, my tag is showing, thanks):

It's even shorter then this last picture now, and I have a couple extensions through the front to thicken it out a bit. But it feels so short, and of course my hair takes FOREVER to grow. I don't know, I mean it was fun cutting it short since I haven't had it short in almost 15 years, but I think I'm past the whole short thing now, and I wish I could grow it out faster! I am tempted to put back in my extensions but that totally damaged it before. Maybe I will just put in a few to give it some length, or maybe I will just shave it off and start over. Who knows!


2 comments:

Brad and Marci said...

At least however you have your hair you look great! I too have had my moments of weakness and cut off my hair. Once it's off I regret it and I wait until it grows out again. I think I have gone through it enough to realize I HATE my hair short, it's too think and full and if I thin it out it's too frizzy. I will NEVER cut my hair again.

shayrae said...

HOLY HUGE BOOBIES!