Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I Can't Wait!

I am seriously SO EXCITED to see the Twilight Movie this weekend! Nick and I already bought tickets and are going on Sunday. I haven't been to the movie theatre in years (I know LAME-O). In fact Nick and I had a hard time even remembering the last time just him and I went to see a movie. I think it was "Hitch" actually, and how long ago did that movie come out? HA!

As I said before, I have never been a reader, never even had the urge to read. I read when I HAD to, but that was tough enough. I am almost done with book 4 now. Well, I should have been done long ago to tell you the truth, but I can't do it! I can't let go! I have been taking my time with this one because I am so scared that I will finish and be ready for the next one, and that's it, there gone, it's over.......UGH. OMG, what is wrong with me? I sound like one of those book nerds...I AM A BOOK NERD! AHHHHH!

I guess I will read the Host next and see how that goes. I have heard mixed feelings on that book, but I love Stephanie Meyer, so maybe if I stick to the same author it will kinda be the same? Won't it? It doesn't have to end completely.......:( Man, this sucks.

3 comments:

chrissy said...

Ha ha, welcome to BNA (Book Nerds Anonymous)!

I can't wait for the movie, either. I hope it's good. I will cry if it's not.

sillyhaywardfamily said...

I am excited too!! I am going to the midnight premiere!!! Whoo ya!!! I will tell you all about it!! Ha hA

chrissy said...

Sooooo....

HOW DID YOU LIKE IT?

(If you hated it, then LIE to me! I can't take another bad review!)

:)