Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Nakoa!!!

When you first became a part of my life you were barely 3 years old, still in diapers and with a bundle of curly hair! I couldn't get over how adorable you were.

I can't believe you turn SEVEN on Saturday, and how much you have grown up these past 4 years. You are a such a special kid and I am so thankful that I get to be a part of your life! Your dad and I love you with all of our hearts.

We hope you have the best birthday ever and we are both so proud of all that you have become. No matter how much you grow, and how big you get, I hope you always have that same cute raspy voice that I love so much!

Happy Birthday Sweetheart! We love you so much!


When I met you, this is what you looked like.....


You are such a brave little dude!

with a smile to die for....
Happy 7th Birthday Bud!

3 comments:

chrissy said...

What a stud! Happy Birthday, little dude :)

shayrae said...

Isnt it amazing how time flys..Happy Birthday little guy!

Love Notes said...

Happy Birthday Nakoa. I still always think of you with the head full of curly hair. You have gotten so big! Can't wait to see you.