Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm Hooked!

Ok, I guess it's safe to say I am officially hooked on the Twilight series. In fact, I just started book #3 last night! I can't believe I have already finished the first two. I seriously haven't read a book since I was forced to for a report or something in highschool, and barely choked my way through it. I can't get over how much I love reading this series. She is a great writer and I can't put them down!

What am I going to read when I get done with #4? I think I may go through a withdrawl period! Guess I better start looking around for something else. I think I may have opened a new chapter in my life with this whole reading thing, and I kind of like it! Better not stop now......

2 comments:

Brad and Marci said...

Reading after those books is a little hard because nothing compares. It gets easier though so hang in there. You could give it a few months and reread them like I did. I could recommend a few books for you also. It's a total downer when you finish so best of luck I felt like I went through a breakup it was sad.

chrissy said...

I'm glad you like them! They get better and better.