Sunday, September 28, 2008

Circus

We went to the circus last night but unfortunately we didn't take our camera. It was amazing! If you haven't ever been to the circus I would highly recommend it. They put on quite the show!

When we got there we were looking for a parking lot to park in. We found one just south of the Energy Solutions Arena. When we found out they didn't take a card to pay for the parking we were just about to leave when the lot attendant told us to please not move our car for just a minute. Then, the next thing I knew there was an elephant crossing the road headed into the ESA! He didn't need much guidance, just waddled along by himself as if he knew where he was going already. It was so cool!

Oh and one more thing. There was a really cute little family that sat in front of us that had two adorable little girls. I couldn't help but notice how cute she had their hair styled. So of course I had to ask her how she did it. She told me that she actually found a blog that is just about doing little girls hairdo's and I should check it out. Here it is http://www.girlydos.blogspot.com/ .
I love some of the stuff they do! So if you have a daughter and need some ideas, check it out!

1 comment:

chrissy said...

I've seen that blog before! I think it's so cool. Ash won't let me do stuff to her hair anymore, and Olivia's is still too thin and short. But one day...I'm gonna be all over that.