Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Work Work Work, and then...

Ya, I know I suck at blogging lately. It used to be that I had a few times throughout my work day where I had some down time. That is not the case anymore. I am up to my eyeballs in work and I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel, at least for the next few months.

Nick stayed home with Kayden Monday and Tuesday because his asthma was acting up with the yucky air outside and he needed treatments throughout the day. Monday Nick made me homemade chicken cor don blue (sp), potatos and corn on the cob. It was fabulous. Then last night he made me tilapia smothered in this yummy horse radish, mayonaise, lemon sauce stuff, with string beans and rice. Man I am thankful he can cook!

Ok, so if that wasn't enough, then he made me a hot bath with calgon purple powder stuff that turned the water this crazy purple color and made the water smell good and feel so soft. I soaked in the bath, while he put Kayden to sleep. Then I sat in a chair and put my feet in a massager tub thingy with hot water and jets and foot scrub. Then he masaged my feet. Then I got a facial. Next he heated up a bunch of towels in the crock pot, gave me a crazy massage and wrapped my feet in warm towels and put them down my back. Don't worry, I taught him how to do the whole facial and hot towel thing. One day I got it done at the spa and I was so excited and relaxed that I came home and did it to him. He loved it! By the time he was done I couldn't keep my eyes open! I slept like a baby.

Ya, I know we are corky like that but hey what can I say, we have fun no matter what we do. So it's been a long week, but he has really gone completely out of his way to pamper me. I am so super spoiled, and I am also so super thankful. Where did I find this guy, seriously?

1 comment:

chrissy said...

Hooray for nick! you're lucky to have him.

and i hope work slows down a little bit for you soon. :)