Monday, June 23, 2008

Weekend Update

We had a pretty mellow weekend with just Nick and I and Ambria and Kayden. We went to the PG Carnival...yeee haw! Kayden and Ambria went on all of the little rides with Kelly, our crazy Chinese neighbor's little girl. Kayden even went on the little roller coaster! I couldn't believe it. Although, he wasn't smiling and happy about it, he didn't cry! He is such a tough little man. I wish I would have taken my camera.

We get all of the kids back this Friday and I think we are going camping Saturday. Then next weekend is the 4th and we have fireworks right over our house. They actually are really good ones too. I think on the 5th we will go to Raging Waters. The kids have never been and I haven't been in years. Plus it's like we skipped Spring and went straight to Summer so I'm sure it will be nice enough weather to play in the water all day. I am already ready for the weekend and it is only half way through the work day on Monday. ARGH. I have a feeling it is going to be a long week for Erika. HAPPY MONDAY!

1 comment:

chrissy said...

You guys are the funnest parents ever!