Wednesday, June 18, 2008

1 is the lonliest number....

I'm home alone until Friday evening. Well, just me and Kman that is. Nick flew out to San Fransisco this morning for a work conference. I really don't like being home alone. There's just something about being all by myself at night that freaks me out! I know, I'm freakin 25 years old right...but seriously I still don't like it.

At least I have my baby to keep me compan. I thought maybe I would put him in bed with me but I know if I did he wouldn't sleep and neither would I. I'm really glad Nick and I don't travel more than once a year of so because I would never be able to get used to being away from him.

Last year Kayden and I went with him for half of the time he was there. I think he was there like an entire week though. Although it was fun getting out and taking the baby around the city in the day while Nick worked, I didn't think I could do it this year and still have vacation left for later when I need it..... and trust me...I NEED IT!

1 comment:

shayrae said...

The older I sometimes like it more being alone! mike went to FL for a week and it was a nice break! I get to watch all the reality TV i want and I dont have to share the covers! I dont have to clean other messes! its great!