Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ta Da!


How's that for dramatic? I haven't had my hair this short since I was in the fourth grade! I don't know what it is but lately I have been sooo bored with my hair...well, with my whole look all together, so today I decided "I am chopping off my hair!" and I actually for once in my life stuck to my guns! (thank you very much Shayla!)

Wow. I am going to have to learn how to style it all over again but I thought it would be fun for a change. Check out Chrissy's blog for her updates....that's the best part of this whole story. When I told her I was going to chop mine I begged her to do hers. With a little push and a few hours of thinking time, she gave in and did it with me! Yeah hooray for Chrissy to be such a sport! I love you and you hair turned out super cute!

5 comments:

chrissy said...

I love it I love it I love it! You look hot!

Thanks for talking me into cutting mine, too :) Every time I look in the mirror I love what I see!

Summmack said...

OK I thought for sure it was going to be a tattoo or something more permanent:) I love it you look great! I only wish I had the patience to grow mine long again. It hasn't been longer then my chin since I was 16. Welcome to the world of short hair...all you need is a great roundbrush and some palmade and your set!

Brad and Marci said...

WAY cute! I love it but of course you would look great however your hair is.

Lorina said...

I cut my in this type of design too. And I LOVE IT. It has grown out since then so I am cutting it shorter! ha

You look really good. I love it on you.

sillyhaywardfamily said...

Soo cute!!!! I love it!! If I had a cute oval face like yours instead of a round one I would so cut my hair into that a-line bob!!