Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Super Cute!

So I decided to join the latest fad. Flower bows for my daughter's hair. I have always thought they were super cute,butI am not crafty enough to make them. So I have a bazillion friends that make them but I just can't get them to make me any ;) ...so I broke down and bought some instead! SUPER CUTE!

I can't wait to put them both of my girl's hair! Nick isn't sold on them, plus he thinks its ridiculous to pay so much for a stupid flower I can get at the craft store for like 30 cents each...geez I can't win!



2 comments:

chrissy said...

Alright, alright. Quit your crying. I'll make you some already! ;)

But I don't do the ribbon part with the bows, I literally just pop off the flower top and glue it to a barrette. When you come tonight, look at all the ones I've already made so you can tell me what colors/sizes you like. :)

(PS the ones you bought are so super cute!!!)

Lorina said...

I will totally make you some too. Or I can teach you how to make bows and just attach the flower to it. This goes for you too Chrissy. It IS UNBELIEVABLY EASY! ...time consuming but easy. I will show you if you want. K.

Sorry I been so busy with everything going on right now. We might be moving AGAIN! I know, I just freaking moved but I am going to get a house this time!! Yippee! I have been married 3 years and moved 5 times already. Boo!