Thursday, March 20, 2008

I would like one large badonkadonk butt....extra peanut butter

Today I ate one of these. Oh how I LOVE chocolate peanut butter ice-cream! mmmmmm..... I told myself I wasn't going to feel guilty. Nope, not gonna do it. I was just going to eat it and I wasn't going to look back or feel bad in any way.

So here I am posting about it and of course I have to find a picture because it just makes it that much more justifiable (is that a word) right? So I looked up the site to get this picture and I happened to stumble across this

HOLY HANNAH! uh, good thing I'm on a protien diet (wink wink) ....otherwise this might have been considered unhealthy. Whew.

*****Edit: No, I am not pregnant. I'm just going through a phase where I can't get enough sugar. :) In case you're wondering.

5 comments:

Sislers said...

OH YUM!! I'm a sucker for the peanut butter/chocolate/ice cream combo. Just say to yourself, to justify, "it's a holiday weekend so it's all good" :)

chrissy said...

Oh no. I wish I would never have seen that! I'm a total sucker for peanut butter ice cream. It's really the only kind I like now. So if I never buy it, then it's not a temptation! Except for last week, I bought Dryer's loaded peanut butter cup. Lucky for me, it wasn't very good. Too much chocolate, not enough peanut butter. WHEW. So Ryan and the kids ate the whole carton for me :)

Erika said...

Well that was nice of them! haha

Erika said...

Liar liar pants on fire! Nick bought Dreyers Loaded Peanut Butter icecream tonight and it is delicious! mmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your lots-of-stocks.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com